Thursday, February 26, 2009

Making Cakes from Printed Material


There are times I get requests to do a cake based on a particular theme of the party that is being given, etc. This particular cake was for a 50th birthday and they had bought the party supplies, napkins, etc. The client brought me the napkin and asked if I could duplicate the napkin on top of the cake. Here is the cake.









Here is another cake I did from an invitation. It was for two children who were turning 1.  I did two of the cakes for the babies to play in and a cake for the party.

This cake was done from a printout I was given by the customer.

This cake was for a customer's 83-year-old brother in the nursing home. She was having a party for him and as a young man he loved to fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment